The Digital Holographic Camera is a cost-effective module that can readily be attached to the side port of your fluorescence microscope. It allows to easily obtain phase images from a standard fluorescence microscope with a simple module addition.
Calibrated borosilicate capillaries developed for single cell sorting. Aperture (inner diameter) of the micropipette tips is available in the 5-70 μm range. Optimal size can be chosen depending on your specific application. Tip of the micropipette is fire polished to provide a smooth rounded...
- Intuitive graphical interface: single cell sorting is fun
- User friendly structure with brief tutorials
- Computer vision: exceptional cell recognition efficiency
- Saves all data for further analysis or publication
- Compatible with the open source...
- Compact design
- Excellent liquid handling precision: 0.1 nanoliter
- Outstanding >90% single cell isolation efficiency
- Built-in LED illumination for phase contrast imaging
- No tubes
- No syringes
- Control unit with USB connection to the...
- CellSorter control unit with 2 high speed fluid valves and USB connection to the computer
- High precision micropipette holding console manufactured from hard aluminum equipped with LED illumination for micropipette focusing and connected to the motorized micromanipulator via a...
- High throughput single cell sorting directly from the Petri dish
- One single cell arrives to each PCR tube
- 10 PCR strips containing 80 tubes can be filled in a cycle
- Glass cover slip for testing single cell deposition in situ
- Drop volume less than 1 ul for...
The qEV10 is designed for separating exosomes from a 10mL biological sample and comes with Luer Lock fittings. They will be of particular interest if you are working with larger fluid volumes to isolate EVs from. The Luer Lock fittings allow for many different...
qEV Single - Single-use size-exclusion chromatography columns for analytical scale Extracellular Vesicle isolation
The qEVsingle Size Exclusion Columns enable the rapid isolation of extracellular vesicles (EVs) from 100μL of complex biological fluids or concentrated cell culture supernatants. Designed for analytical-scale samples, each qEVsingle column efficiently removes background proteins, lipids, solutes...
The Cytosurge flagship product provides the most comprehensive FluidFM experience. Go beyond imaging with the FluidFM BOT.
With the FluidFM BOT, you can benefit from extended automation and a revolutionary sample positioning system. The FluidFM BOT supports the complete range of FluidFM...
This compact DLS instrument for particle sizing is based on the groundbreaking 3D modulation technology.
Traditional DLS instruments require high dilution of samples to avoid adverse influence of multiply scattered light which results in false particles size measurements...
IIl The Nano-Observer is a flexible and powerful STM/AFM Microscope. Designed with the ultimate technologies, it combines performance and ease of use. The USB controller offers a real integrated lock-in for better measurement capability (...
- Available with green, yellow, orange and red fluorescence
- Extremely bright and photostable
- Size dispersion ≤ 5%
- FWHM ≤ 25 nm
- Dispersed in anhydrous chloroform
- Water soluble Quantum Dots available upon request
Monodispersed, spherical silica nanoparticles with a diameter of 4 nm.Ultra-Small Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional group.
- Extremely stable in aqueous solutions
Highly bright fluorescent nanobeads for super-resolution fluorescence microscopy (STED). Different sizes and colors available. Stable in organic solvents, aqueous solution and biological media.
- Tunable sizes from 25 to 150 nm
- Highly monodisperse for reliable STED...
Highly bright fluorescent nanobeads for superior imaging.
Different sizes and colors available.
Stable in organic solvents , aqueous solution and biological media.
- Tunable sizes from 25 to 150 nm
- Highly monodisperse
- Available with blue, green, yellow...
Monodisperse nanoparticles with available size ranging from 20 to 150 nm. HiQ-Nano Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional groups and are extremely stable in organic solvents and aqueous buffers.
- Tunable sizes from 20 nm to 150 nm...
Monodisperse nanoparticles with a diameter of 20 nm.
- Highly monodispersed
- Provided in water without any other surfactancts
- Possibility to modulate the surface chemistry :
- PVP coated
- PEG coated...
Monodisperse nanoparticles with available sizes ranging from 5 to 150 nm.
Gold Nanoparticles are citrate capped without any other surfactants.
- Highly monodispersed
- Tunable sizes from 5 to 150 nm
- Available in water...
Cytoviva patented illumination optics detect more than 100 times more light into the focal plane of a dark field microscope than standard condensers resulting in the maximum signal-to-noise ratio in the industry.
The combination with a VNIR-spectograph allows for quantitative spectral...
qEV - The qEV is a size exclusion column that provides simple and reliable purification of EVs prior to further analysis.
Unlike ultracentrifugation or precipitation based techniques, qEVs are non-destructive and provide high recovery of vesicle samples. In combination qEVs and TRPS provide a complete measurement solution to EV researchers and are expected to become the standard technique for separation and...
qMicro applies Izon's design ability and expertise in nanoparticle analysis to measurement at the micron scale. This has resulted in a simple, robust and easy to operate benchtop device which is very accessible to a wide range of labs.
qMicro is a new device for rapid, simple and accurate...
qNano Gold - qNano uses unique nanopore-based detection to enable the physical properties of a wide range of particle types to be accurately measured. The World's Most Detailed Information for Each Individual NanoparticleApplication Fields:
Detailed Multi-Parameter Analysis.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
- Particle Size
- Particle Interactions
- Particle Zeta-potential
BioNano substrates are produced on different glass slides with or without a titanium adhesion layer. The films are grown in controlled high vacuum deposition systems. The coatings present very smooth surfaces with very low root mean square roughness.
The typical gold thickness PHASIS...
TRANSMISSION DHM® - Transmission configured Digital Holographic Microscope - A unique experimental set-up enabling characterization of light transmitting samplesBrand:Category:Application Fields:
The Transmission DHM®-Series are designed for measuring transparent or semi-transparent samples. There are two configurations : DHM® T-1000 operating with a single laser, and DHM® T-2100 operating with two lasers.