- Available with green, yellow, orange and red fluorescence
- Extremely bright and photostable
- Size dispersion ≤ 5%
- FWHM ≤ 25 nm
- Dispersed in anhydrous chloroform
- Water soluble Quantum Dots available upon request
Nanovectors for Drug Delivery
- Silica shell from 8 nm to 100 nm
- Available with a core of Gold or Silver
- Available with a variety of surface chemistries
- Available with different fluorophores
- Endotoxin-free Core-Shell Silica Nanoparticles available upon...
Monodispersed, spherical silica nanoparticles with a diameter of 4 nm.Ultra-Small Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional group.
- Extremely stable in aqueous solutions
Cytoviva patented illumination optics detect more than 100 times more light into the focal plane of a dark field microscope than standard condensers resulting in the maximum signal-to-noise ratio in the industry.
The combination with a VNIR-spectograph allows for quantitative spectral...
qNano Gold - qNano uses unique nanopore-based detection to enable the physical properties of a wide range of particle types to be accurately measured. The World's Most Detailed Information for Each Individual NanoparticleBrand:Application Fields:
Detailed Multi-Parameter Analysis.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
- Particle Size
- Particle Interactions
- Particle Zeta-potential