- ‹ 20/03/19 - Video: Apoptosis induced by TNFα imaged live with Tomocube HT-2H
- 25/03/19 - Webinar 28th March 2019 - FluidFM Nano-injection into single cells ›
Explore capabilities of Nenovision AFM LiteScope™
- AFM specially designed for easy SEM integration
- A wide range of applications in the field of Material Science and Nanotechnology, Semiconductor Industry and Life Science
- Unique correlative microscopy technique CPEM™
- User-friendly and intuitive web-based interface
Don't forget to book your time slot!
For more information contact us!
- Opportunity to discover the advantages of AFM-in-SEM for my application
- Individual approach
- Sample measured by unique CPEM™ technique
- Document with results and explanations
- Additional discussion about measurement & results via Skype
CPEM technology is the first of its kind on the market. It allows both AFM and SEM measurements to be taken in the same place, at the same time and using the same coordination system. Only CPEM technology provides you with all the true correlative imaging-related advantages of both the AFM and the SEM technique.
- CPEM provides multidimensional correlation imaging – images from an SEM are extended into 3D view.
- Using CPEM, it is possible to quickly and accurately distinguish the topographic and the material contrast in SEM images.
- CPEM correlates, in an appropriate fashion, two or more SEM signals with the measured topography such as SE, BSE, EBIC, CL, etc.
- CPEM makes it possible to measure AFM and SEM simultaneously under the same specimen conditions, at the same measurement speed, etc.
- A combined AFM and SEM scanning system enable an accurate image correlation, elimination of drift and other inaccuracies.