The 25Pt400B is similar to the 25Pt300B, but with a lower spring constant. It is often used in when smaller spring constant is needed.
Material: Solid platinum probe tip and cantilever supported on standard AFM probe sized ceramic chip, connected to conductive gold bonding pad with conductive epoxy.
- Tip shank length: 80 μm (± 25%)
- Cantilever length: 400 μm (± 15%)
- Cantilever width: 100 μm (± 15%)
- Spring constant: 8 N/m (± 40%)
- Frequency: 10 kHz (± 30%)
- Tip radius: < 20 nm
Probes designed specifically for the Keysight (Agilent) Scanning Microwave Microscope (SMM) add-on have the letter A rather than B (ie 12Pt400A).