Phasis provides gold Au(111) thin films on freshly cleaved mica substrates. The films are grown in controlled high vacuum deposition systems. The films present an extremely high degree of structural quality including surfaces with well defined terraces.
- Phasis substrates are ready to use, they are freshly grown just before being sent.
- There is no need for an additional hydrogen flame annealing procedure.
- Phasis substrates present large gold terraces.
- Different gold geometries are available to meet your requirements and to maximise the number of possible measurements.
- Availability of gold Au(111) on small mica disks with an ideal size for atomic force microscopes and scanning tunnelling microscopes.
- The gold source target is made of pure gold 99.99% and substrates are grown in a clean and dedicated environment.
Au(111) thin film is a very delicate product with a limited shelf life. If the customer is not satisfied with the quality of the product at reception, we offer a replacement possibility on a one to one basis if the films are returned to Phasis and declared defective. This warranty no longer extend if the customer touch, anneal, cut, or treat in any way the gold surface potentially leading to a degradation of its surface. The warranty also falls if the samples have been kept outside their box for a long time and if the samples are older than their shelf life.
|ID Product||Product||Gold geometry description||Mica substrate dimension||Au covered surface mm2||Gold Thickness (nm)|
|20020011||Au111 on mica||1 square||20x20 mm2||400.0||200|
|20020013||Au111 on mica||4 squares||10x10 mm2||400.0||200|
|20020015||Au111 on mica||8 rectangles||8x4 mm2||256.0||200|
|20020016||Au111 on mica||4 stripes||4x22 mm2||352||200|
|20020020||Au111 on mica||16 squares||4x4 mm2||256.0||200|
|20020022||Au111 on mica||4 circles||10 mm diameter||314.0||200|
|20020023||Au111 on mica||16 circles||4 mm diameter||201.0||200|
|20020040||Au111 on mica||1 stripe 6 mm wide, mica disk, diameter 9.9 mm||-||50||200|