The new compact flexible and powerful 3D profiler
S lynx is a new high-resolution non-contact 3D surface profiler in a more compact format. This system draws on over 14 years of experience in designing optical metrology systems for both R&D and industry, enabling Sensofar to pack all the performance of Sensofar's S line of high-end 3D surface profilers into a smaller platform.
Despite the compact format, the S lynx still utilizes Sensofar's key 3-in-1 technology approach, namely the integration of confocal, interferometry and focus variation techniques into the same sensor head. This approach translates into unparalleled surface measurement versatility over differing textures, structures, roughness, and waviness, all across varying surface scales. The S lynx now provides this same class-leading performance capability in a smaller footprint.
The S lynx comes equipped with a white LED light source, a high-resolution camera and an encoded nosepiece for interchangeable objectives. There are no moving parts in the sensor head improving stability, repeatability and providing a very long lifetime with no maintenance
The newly updated software interface, SensoSCAN 6, offers an even more intuitive interface and includes customizable tools as well as new and powerful analysis algorithms that have been especially designed for compatibility with current surface measurement benchmarks (such as ISO standards).
The S lynx's versatility makes it appropriate for a broad range of high-end surface measurement applications. Typical applications include Automotive, consumer electronics, energy, LCD, materials science, microelectronics, micromanufacturing (EDM, milling or laser), micropaleontology, semiconductors, tooling and watch manufacturing.
News, events, promotions, webinars
- Flexibility to measure a multitude of topographies and textures
- 3 technologies in 1, Confocal, Interferometry (VSI), and Focus Variation
- Compact designwith a small footprint(275 x 365 x 510 mm) that integrates the sensor head, controller,and stand in the same platform
- 40mm of Z travel with three position column for samples up to 150 mm
- Up to 33 objectives available
- Automated acquisition for inexperienced users
- Easy-to-use SensoSCAN software platform including suite of standard analysis tools
- Optional SensoMAP and SensoPRO LT software for advanced analysis
- 64-bit software to ensure the fastest measurements and quick analysis