- ‹ 16/05/17 - Operation, Best Practices and Troubleshooting of Thermocouple Vacuum Gauges
- 05/06/17 - 3rd BOLOGNA SPM WORKSHOP - July 14, 2017 – Bologna - Meet us! ›
The smallest nanoparticle measuring instrument in the world: only at the ETH-NPC
From 19. – 22. June 2017, over 400 internationally renowned experts and more than 20 exhibitors will meet for the 21st ETH Conference on Combustion-Generated Nanoparticles.
Testo AG will also be there, and at Booth 12 will be presenting the handheld testo DiSCmini – the smallest currently available nanoparticle counter in the world.
This handheld diffusion size classifier can be used for personal exposure monitoring or quick walk-through surveys of an area of interest, such as a workplace, or an urban area with heavy traffic.
Testo DiSCmini at a glance:
- Detectable particle concentration: 1E3 to 1E6 pt/ccm
- Mean particle size: 10 to 300 nm
- Lung-deposited surface area (LDSA): [µm2/cm3]
- Butanol-free operation
- Time resolution: 1 s
- Battery life: 8 h of mobile measurement
If you would like to know more about Testo products and the experts behind them, please get in touch to make an appointment:
Phone: +39 0425 073130