Live cell, microfluidics and simulated in-vivo studies can be accomplished when using the CytoViva imaging system coupled with the SynVivo environmental chamber. The SynVivo system is a printed microfluidic chip capable of supporting a microvascular network that simulates the circulation inside...
Nanopharma & Nanomedicine
The CytoViva 3D Enhanced Darkfield Imaging System - A method for locating non-labeled nanostructuresApplication Fields:
The CytoViva 3D Enhanced Darkfield Imaging System provides a method for locating non-labeled nanostructures (particles, tubes, etc.) in a variety of translucent matrices (cells, tissue, organisms). This technique leverages the high signal-to-noise optical performance of the patented CytoViva...
CytoViva’s enhanced darkfield microscope optics improve signal-to-noise up to ten times (10x) over standard darkfield optics1. This enables nanomaterials as small as 10nm-20nm to be imaged right from your laboratory benchtop2.
CytoViva’s patented (US patents No. 7,...
qEV10 / 35nm - 1 Pack - Size range 35nm-350nm - 10 ml Sample loading - Ideal for large volume cell culture supernatant
One of Izon's newer columns sizes, the qEV10 / 35nm is designed for separating exosomes from a 10mL biological sample and comes with Luer Lock fittings. They will be of particular interest if you are working with larger fluid volumes. The Luer Lock fittings also allow for many...
qEV2 / 35nm - 2 Pack - Size range: 35nm-350nm - 2ml Sample loading - Ideal for larger clinical samples & RNA preparation
One of Izon's newer qEV column sizes, the qEV2 is designed for separating exosomes from a 2mL biological sample and comes with Luer Lock fittings. They will be of particular interest if you are working with larger fluid volumes. The Luer Lock fittings allow for many different configurations....
qEVsingle / 35nm - 20 Pack - Size range: 35nm-350nm - The single use sec columns for analytical scale extracellular vesicle isolationApplication Fields:
The smallest Izon's qEV column, the qEVsingle is designed to separate out Extracellular Vesicles (EV's) from protein and lipids in small volume samples of biological fluids.
Intended for single use, they are perfect for working with potentially biohazardous samples, or to avoid...
Calibrated borosilicate capillaries developed for single cell sorting. Aperture (inner diameter) of the micropipette tips is available in the 5-70 μm range. Optimal size can be chosen depending on your specific application. Tip of the micropipette is fire polished to provide a smooth rounded...
- Intuitive graphical interface: single cell sorting is fun
- User friendly structure with brief tutorials
- Computer vision: exceptional cell recognition efficiency
- Saves all data for further analysis or publication
- Compatible with the open source...
- Compact design
- Excellent liquid handling precision: 0.1 nanoliter
- Outstanding >90% single cell isolation efficiency
- Built-in LED illumination for phase contrast imaging
- No tubes
- No syringes
- Control unit with USB connection to the...
- CellSorter control unit with 2 high speed fluid valves and USB connection to the computer
- High precision micropipette holding console manufactured from hard aluminum equipped with LED illumination for micropipette focusing and connected to the motorized micromanipulator via a...
- High throughput single cell sorting directly from the Petri dish
- One single cell arrives to each PCR tube
- 10 PCR strips containing 80 tubes can be filled in a cycle
- Glass cover slip for testing single cell deposition in situ
- Drop volume less than 1 ul...
qEV10 / 70nm - 1 Pack - Size range: 70nm-1000nm - 10 ml Sample loading - Ideal for large volume cell culture supernatant
One of Izon's newer columns sizes, the qEV10 / 70nm is designed for separating exosomes from a 10mL biological sample and comes with Luer Lock fittings. They will be of particular interest if you are working with larger fluid volumes. The Luer Lock fittings also allow for many...
qEVsingle / 70nm - 20 Pack - Size range: 70nm-1000nm - The single use sec columns for analytical scale extracellular vesicle isolation
Izon's smallest qEV column, the qEVsingle is designed to separate out Extracellular Vesicles (EV's) from protein and lipids in small volume samples of biological fluids.
Intended for single use, they are perfect for working with potentially biohazardous samples, or to avoid contamination...
This compact DLS instrument for particle sizing is based on the groundbreaking 3D modulation technology.
Traditional DLS instruments require high dilution of samples to avoid adverse influence of multiply scattered light which results in false particles size measurements...
- Available with green, yellow, orange and red fluorescence
- Extremely bright and photostable
- Size dispersion ≤ 5%
- FWHM ≤ 25 nm
- Dispersed in anhydrous chloroform
- Water soluble Quantum Dots available upon request
- Silica shell from 8 nm to 100 nm
- Available with a core of Gold or Silver
- Available with a variety of surface chemistries
- Available with different fluorophores
- Endotoxin-free Core-Shell Silica Nanoparticles available upon...
Monodispersed, spherical silica nanoparticles with a diameter of 4 nm.Ultra-Small Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional group.
- Extremely stable in aqueous solutions
Monodisperse nanoparticles with a diameter of 20 nm.
- Highly monodispersed
- Provided in water without any other surfactancts
- Possibility to modulate the surface chemistry :
- PVP coated
CytoViva’s Hyperspectral Microscopy technology was specifically developed for spectral characterization and spectral mapping of nanoscale samples imaged with the patented CytoViva darkfield-based microscope. In addition, this hyperspectral imaging technology supports a wide range of other types...
qViro-X enables rapid quantitation and analysis of individual virus particles in real-time, ideal for assessment of viral titre and aggregation.
Its decontamination-proof stainless steel exterior has been purpose-built for virus-handling environments.
qNano Gold - qNano uses unique nanopore-based detection to enable the physical properties of a wide range of particle types to be accurately measured. The World's Most Detailed Information for Each Individual NanoparticleApplication Fields:
Detailed Multi-Parameter Analysis.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
- Particle Size
- Particle Interactions
- Particle Zeta-potential
PHASIS Ferroelectric PZT films are epitaxially grown using off-axis RF magnetron sputtering on different substrates.
PHASIS Epitaxial Ferroelectric Thin FilmsThe films present an extremely high degree of structural quality including surfaces with very low corrugation and also good...
BioNano substrates are produced on different glass slides with or without a titanium adhesion layer. The films are grown in controlled high vacuum deposition systems. The coatings present very smooth surfaces with very low root mean square roughness.
The typical gold thickness PHASIS...