- High throughput single cell sorting directly from the Petri dish
- One single cell arrives to each PCR tube
- 10 PCR strips containing 80 tubes can be filled in a cycle
- Glass cover slip for testing single cell deposition in situ
- Drop volume less than 1 ul for...
Nanopharma & Nanomedicine
The qEV10 is designed for separating exosomes from a 10mL biological sample and comes with Luer Lock fittings. They will be of particular interest if you are working with larger fluid volumes to isolate EVs from. The Luer Lock fittings allow for many different...
qEV Single - Single-use size-exclusion chromatography columns for analytical scale Extracellular Vesicle isolation
The qEVsingle Size Exclusion Columns enable the rapid isolation of extracellular vesicles (EVs) from 100μL of complex biological fluids or concentrated cell culture supernatants. Designed for analytical-scale samples, each qEVsingle column efficiently removes background proteins, lipids, solutes...
This compact DLS instrument for particle sizing is based on the groundbreaking 3D modulation technology.
Traditional DLS instruments require high dilution of samples to avoid adverse influence of multiply scattered light which results in false particles size measurements...
- Available with green, yellow, orange and red fluorescence
- Extremely bright and photostable
- Size dispersion ≤ 5%
- FWHM ≤ 25 nm
- Dispersed in anhydrous chloroform
- Water soluble Quantum Dots available upon request
- Silica shell from 8 nm to 100 nm
- Available with a core of Gold or Silver
- Available with a variety of surface chemistries
- Available with different fluorophores
- Endotoxin-free Core-Shell Silica Nanoparticles available upon...
Monodispersed, spherical silica nanoparticles with a diameter of 4 nm.Ultra-Small Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional group.
- Extremely stable in aqueous solutions
Monodisperse nanoparticles with a diameter of 20 nm.
- Highly monodispersed
- Provided in water without any other surfactancts
- Possibility to modulate the surface chemistry :
- PVP coated
- PEG coated...
Cytoviva patented illumination optics detect more than 100 times more light into the focal plane of a dark field microscope than standard condensers resulting in the maximum signal-to-noise ratio in the industry.
The combination with a VNIR-spectograph allows for quantitative spectral...
qViro-X enables rapid quantitation and analysis of individual virus particles in real-time, ideal for assessment of viral titre and aggregation.
Its decontamination-proof stainless steel exterior has been purpose-built for virus-handling environments.
qNano Gold - qNano uses unique nanopore-based detection to enable the physical properties of a wide range of particle types to be accurately measured. The World's Most Detailed Information for Each Individual NanoparticleApplication Fields:
Detailed Multi-Parameter Analysis.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
- Particle Size
- Particle Interactions
- Particle Zeta-potential
This compact, tabletop Atomic Force Microscope has all the important features and benefits expected from a light lever AFM. The TT-AFM includes everything you need for AFM scanning: a stage, control electronics, probes, manuals, and a video microscope.
PHASIS Ferroelectric PZT films are epitaxially grown using off-axis RF magnetron sputtering on different substrates.
PHASIS Epitaxial Ferroelectric Thin FilmsThe films present an extremely high degree of structural quality including surfaces with very low corrugation and also good...
BioNano substrates are produced on different glass slides with or without a titanium adhesion layer. The films are grown in controlled high vacuum deposition systems. The coatings present very smooth surfaces with very low root mean square roughness.
The typical gold thickness PHASIS...