CytoViva’s Hyperspectral Microscopy technology was specifically developed for spectral characterization and spectral mapping of nanoscale samples imaged with the patented CytoViva darkfield-based microscope. In addition, this hyperspectral imaging technology supports a wide range of other types...
Detailed Multi-Parameter Analysis.
Particle-by-particle measurement through qNano enables detailed determination of:
- Particle Size
- Particle Interactions
- Particle Zeta-potential
Live cell, microfluidics and simulated in-vivo studies can be accomplished when using the CytoViva imaging system coupled with the SynVivo environmental chamber. The SynVivo system is a printed microfluidic chip capable of supporting a microvascular network that simulates the circulation inside...
CytoViva’s enhanced darkfield microscope optics improve signal-to-noise up to ten times (10x) over standard darkfield optics1. This enables nanomaterials as small as 10nm-20nm to be imaged right from your laboratory benchtop2.
CytoViva’s patented (US patents No. 7,...
- Available with green, yellow, orange and red fluorescence
- Extremely bright and photostable
- Size dispersion ≤ 5%
- FWHM ≤ 25 nm
- Dispersed in anhydrous chloroform
- Water soluble Quantum Dots available upon request
- Silica shell from 8 nm to 100 nm
- Available with a core of Gold or Silver
- Available with a variety of surface chemistries
- Available with different fluorophores
- Endotoxin-free Core-Shell Silica Nanoparticles available upon...
Monodispersed, spherical silica nanoparticles with a diameter of 4 nm.Ultra-Small Silica Nanoparticles have a hydrophilic surface with terminal Si-OH functional group.
- Extremely stable in aqueous solutions