Calibrated borosilicate capillaries developed for single cell sorting. Aperture (inner diameter) of the micropipette tips is available in the 5-70 μm range. Optimal size can be chosen depending on your specific application. Tip of the micropipette is fire polished to provide a smooth rounded...
Single Cell Analysis and Manipulation
- Intuitive graphical interface: single cell sorting is fun
- User friendly structure with brief tutorials
- Computer vision: exceptional cell recognition efficiency
- Saves all data for further analysis or publication
- Compatible with the open source...
- Compact design
- Excellent liquid handling precision: 0.1 nanoliter
- Outstanding >90% single cell isolation efficiency
- Built-in LED illumination for phase contrast imaging
- No tubes
- No syringes
- Control unit with USB connection to the...
- CellSorter control unit with 2 high speed fluid valves and USB connection to the computer
- High precision micropipette holding console manufactured from hard aluminum equipped with LED illumination for micropipette focusing and connected to the motorized micromanipulator via a...
- High throughput single cell sorting directly from the Petri dish
- One single cell arrives to each PCR tube
- 10 PCR strips containing 80 tubes can be filled in a cycle
- Glass cover slip for testing single cell deposition in situ
- Drop volume less than 1 ul...
Accessories is a cell-culture dish with creative and ideal design for live cell imaging. With Accessories, our incubator will show best performance.
Research and diagnosis in the life sciences depends on the information that can be found using cellular analysis. However, current microscopy techniques limit the quantity and quality of information available to researchers and clinicians
The HT-2, a microscope that displays both 3D...
Revolutionary Holotomographic 3D holographic microscope opens new era for Label-Free Live Cell Imaging
Cellular analysis plays a crucial role in a wide variety of research and diagnostic activities in the life science. However, the information available to researchers and...
Designed for pharmacologists and molecular biologists, the FluidFM CRISPR is the most reliable and cell-friendly solution to edit the genome of adherent cells.
Unlike traditional transfection methods, benefit from requiring only a small number of starting cells thanks to high-viability...