- High throughput single cell sorting directly from the Petri dish
- One single cell arrives to each PCR tube
- 10 PCR strips containing 80 tubes can be filled in a cycle
- Glass cover slip for testing single cell deposition in situ
- Drop volume less than 1 ul for...
Single cell handling, sorting, and isolation - CellSorter
- Compact design
- Excellent liquid handling precision: 0.1 nanoliter
- Outstanding >90% single cell isolation efficiency
- Built-in LED illumination for phase contrast imaging
- No tubes
- No syringes
- Control unit with USB connection to the...
- CellSorter control unit with 2 high speed fluid valves and USB connection to the computer
- High precision micropipette holding console manufactured from hard aluminum equipped with LED illumination for micropipette focusing and connected to the motorized micromanipulator via a...
Calibrated borosilicate capillaries developed for single cell sorting. Aperture (inner diameter) of the micropipette tips is available in the 5-70 μm range. Optimal size can be chosen depending on your specific application. Tip of the micropipette is fire polished to provide a smooth rounded...
- Intuitive graphical interface: single cell sorting is fun
- User friendly structure with brief tutorials
- Computer vision: exceptional cell recognition efficiency
- Saves all data for further analysis or publication
- Compatible with the open source...