Schaefer-Tec distributes in Europe since 1963 rigorously selected SME suppliers of characterization technologies for Nano-Sciences.
After having successfully marketed Vacuum and Cryogenics technologies for many years, with the availability of commercial Scanning Probe Microscopies, our company established itself as a leading supplier of nanoscale characterization technologies in the nineties, then grew into a pan-European network in the 2000s.
Our strengths are:
- Our vast and deep experience which enable us selecting the most innovative technology suppliers globally. Our partners are often new academic spin-off companies founded based on innovations/patents bringing measurement state-of-the art to the next level.
- Our capillary presence, with several regional offices spread over the whole continental Europe.
- Our independence. We are free to focus on customer satisfaction rather than financial performance. We pride ourselves on being privately owned; no financial investors nor venture capital own any of our shares.
Schaefer-Tec offices are located in:
- Germany (since 1963)
Nowadays our technology portfolio comprises:
- SPM microscopes for operation in air, vacuum or ambients and related accessories
- Nanoparticles characterization as well as nanoparticles prototyping tools for nanomedicine
- Nanomechanical testers for operation in air or in situ
- Optical profilers and optical 3D microscopes
- Process control instrumentation (vacuum, mass flow meters, magnetic fields)
Dr. Paolo Bariani (ph.D.), senior sales professional
- 2005-2015: 10 years of direct sales experience @ Schaefer-Tec. Sales of complex/expensive materials characterization/metrology instrumentation into Academia and R&D labs.
- Management of on average 4 employees in Italy and Romania.
- 2012-2014: 2.5 years experience as Area Sales Manager @ Agilent Technologies. Management of of Agilent Nanoscale Org. reps in: Croatia, Slovenia, Greece, Serb Rep., Czech rep., and Turkey.
- Year 2005. Ph.D. in nanoscale metrology (AFM, SEM, optical techniques). DTU, Lyngby, Denmark
- Year 2001 .Master of Sc. In Mechanical Engineering. University of Padua, Italy
Contact coordinates: e-mail: email@example.com. Mobile: +39 347 233 12 13