- ‹ 19/03/20 - Label free virus detection in complex biological environments using enhanced darfield h...
- 27/03/20 - Register to this Webinar: operation, Best Practices and Troubleshooting of Thermocouple V...
Webinar - Imaging and Analysis of NPs in Cells with Enhanced Darkfield and Hyperspectral Microscopy
Wednesday, March 25, 2020 from 3:00 PM to 3:45 PM CET
One of the biggest challenges when developing nanoparticles for theranostic applications is understanding how they behave in different biological environments. Join us Wednesday March 25th at 3:00pm CET for a webinar to learn about optical imaging advancements at the nano-bio interface with enhanced darkfield hyperspectral microscopy.
During this webinar we will:
- discuss the principles of enhanced darfield hyperspectral microscopy
- connect to a live microscope feed allowing you to see live images of label free nanoparticles and cells
- demonstrate how to capture hyperspectral images to measure nanoparticle spectrum in cells
- map nanoparticles in cells based on their spectral response