- ‹ 06/08/14 - Rtec Instruments Multifunctional Tribometers - Available!
- 26/08/14 - UMass Lowell Improve Understanding of Nanomaterial Toxicology, Bacterial Biofilm Producti...
Izon Third annual research symposium - Oxford, 11th-2th of September 2014
We would like to Invite you to attend the Third annual Izon research symposium, taking place on the 11th & 12th of September 2014 at Saint Hughs College in Oxford.
The symposium will offer an excellent opportunity to observe and discuss Izon technologies, as well as a chance to converse with some of the more advanced users.
Registration is Free
Some of the Presentations at the event will include:
- Shona Pederson (Aalborg University Hospital) - Detections and Characterization of plasmatic Extracellular Vesicles: From a clinical Persepective
- Katherine Connolly - “Lipoprotein-apheresis reduces circulating extracellular vesicles in individuals with familial hypercholesterolaemia”
- Scott Bright (Oxford Brookes University) – Extracellular vesicles and their role in radiation induced cellular effects
- Andrew Devit (Aston University) – “Touched by death – insight to how apoptotic cell-derived extracellular vesicles module immune function”
- Korine A. Duval (Duke University) - Thermally Responsive Elastomeric Particles for Analyte Capture and Acoustofluidic Isolation
- Aneta Sikora (National Physical Laboratory) - Characterisation of silica nanoparticles and their protein corona using complementary particle sizing techniques.
- Emily Rose Billinge (Loughborough University) - Rapid multiplexed analysis of on-bead aptamer-target interactions
- Geoff Willmott (University of Auckland) - Charge, Shape and Spectroscopic Measurements with Tunable Resistive Pulse Sensing
Contact the organization at email@example.com for further details.
The full address for the Symposium is as follows:
St Hugh's College,
St Margaret's Rd,
We look forward to seeing you in Oxford!!!