- ‹ 07/02/22 - DMPX 8X ZOOM Digital Microscope - Surprising Image Quality - Price starts at 2.100,00 €...
- 17/02/22 - Label-Free Liposome & Exosome Hyperspectral Microscopy ›
Sensofar's new line of 3D Profilers Integrable Heads
Sensofar’s line of Integrable Heads is available
More than just a birthday, Sensofar has even more achievements to celebrate!
Sensofar Metrology, with over 20 years’ experience in developing optical surface metrology systems, is launching a new four-sensor integrable heads line.
The customers’ growing interest in integrating surface metrology equipment into their inspection and/or manufacturing machines, has inspired the creation of a new line of products parallel to the line of table-top systems.
“We are excited to introduce this new product line that provides solutions to our partners’ needs. Together, we will be able to expand both our product range and the Sensofar brand in the leading markets of semiconductors, PCBs or additive manufacturing. Sensofar’s philosophy has always been to listen to market needs then work to offer the best solution. With this new line, we will offer versatile and integrated solutions to our partners.” - Alberto Aguerri, VP Sales
Sensofar has worked to adapt what were once exclusively table-top products, creating products that can now be integrated, and always with the philosophy of providing maximum performance in productivity.
By incorporating the flagship S neox and the company’s latest release, the S wide, to the sensors already available, Sensofar has managed to complete the integration range with a wide variety of 3D sensors, committed, as always, to maximum versatility and the most complete performance on the market, thanks to the combination of Sensofar’s patented 4-in-1 technologies.
- Maximum reliability, no moving parts in our optical assembly
- We have the fastest areal measurement technology on the market
- Compact and light; small size and low weight with Sensofar quality guaranteed
- Functional in any orientation, can be positioned as the application requires
- Different surface scale measurement, able to measure different textures and structures