- ‹ 26/10/15 - AAC awards Best Paper to Sensofar
- 05/02/16 - Precision Nanosystems - New tools & New papers ›
Isolate Extracellular Vesicles in 15 Minutes - IZON qEV
Izon Science's qEV Size Exclusion Columns are the fastest and easiest method to isolate extracellular vesicles from cell culture supernatants and complex biological fluids. Unlike other methods, size exclusion chromatography (SEC) is gentle on your samples. Your isolated vesicles will be biologically active and free of protein or vesicle aggregation. The advantages of qEV Size Exclusion Columns are,
• Fast,15 minute, isolation of extracellular vesicles.
• Remove >99% of contaminating free protein.
• Remove up to 95% of contaminating HDL.
qEV Size Exclusion Columns are convenient, available off-the-shelf and quality assured (ISO 13485) so their performance is consistent from column to column.
Spend your time focusing on your research, versus the isolation of your extracellular vesicles. Izon Science's qEV Size Exclusion Columns are the fastest, easiest and most reliable method to isolate extracellular vesicles from cell culture supernatants and complex biological fluids.