- ‹ 02/05/16 - Our iNano Nanoindenter demo unit is on sale!
- 11/05/16 - Webinar: "Self-assembled Polymeric Nanoparticles for Drug Targeting to Tumors" ...
The smallest nanoparticle measuring instrument in the world: Testo AG DiSCmini
From 13. – 16. June 2016, over 400 internationally renowned experts and more than 20 exhibitors will meet for the 20th ETH Conference on Combustion-Generated Nanoparticles.
Testo AG will also be there, and at Booth 12 will be presenting the handheld testo DiSCmini – the smallest currently available nanoparticle counter in the world.
This handheld diffusion size classifier can be used for personal exposure monitoring or quick walk-through surveys of an area of interest, such as a workplace, or an urban area with heavy traffic.
Testo DiSCmini at a glance:
- Detectable particle concentration: 1E3 to 1E6 pt/ccm
- Mean particle size: 10 to 300 nm
- Lung-deposited surface area (LDSA): [µm2/cm3]
- Butanol-free operation
- Time resolution: 1 s
- Battery life: 8 h of mobile measurement
If you would like to know more about this product, please get in touch to make an appointment:
Phone: +39 389 7948504