The World’s First Automated, Smart Exosome Isolation System Is Here
A significant enhancement to the qEV platform, the Izon Automatic Fraction Collector (AFC) allows for fast, precise, automated isolation of EVs. qEV is already widely known as the most advanced method for rapid, clean isolation of extracellular vesicles. Until now the qEV process has been a bit labour intensive and difficult to scale. The AFC automates the qEV isolation process, eliminating human error and enabling high-precision large-scale, standardisable exosome isolation.
News, events, promotions, webinars
One user can easily run multiple AFCs in parallel, allowing for large-scale, standardisable exosome Isolation.
Measures fluid volume by weight, resulting in very precise fraction sizes.
Smart Data Management
qEV columns are now tagged with RFID chips where critical information is recorded, such as production date & number of uses.
- Highly cost effective, compact, ideal for both small scale and high throughput parallel processing of EV samples
- Measures fluid volume precisely by weight, weighing individual drops and accurately measuring total fraction weight.
- Utilises a rotational carousel for holding collection tubes. During fraction collection the carousel will advance to the next fraction when the selected fraction weight is reached. The carousel is reversible with 2 different fraction tube size options.
- The fluid that elutes from the qEV column before the EV fractions (void volume) is precisely measured and pooled into a separate central well of the AFC carousel and sent to waste, avoiding unnecessary collection of void fractions into individual tubes.
- Once isolation is initiated via the integrated touch screen, the user can simply walk away.
- Feedback is given to user via LED lights on the device, making it very easy to manage multiple AFCs in parallel.
- qEV columns are now RFID tagged with addressable memory, the RFID label is registered with the AFC, critical information for the user such as column size, column type (35 or 70) is displayed, QA and production data, and column usage data are individually recorded.
The AFC works with all 8 qEV column types, allowing you to use the exosome isolation column optimised for your research. The combination of the AFC + qEVs is expected to be rapidly adopted as the global standard for EV isolation.
w25 x d30 x h40
Touch screen size
5inch diagonal, 800×480 resolution
Minimum Isolation Time
2min (qEVsingle, 10 fractions)
Maximum Isolation Time
25min (qEV10, 7 fractions)
Column data provided to user
Column type, batch number, expiry date, number of uses