- ‹ 20/06/17 - High Definiton Kelvin Force Microscopy - BIMODAL HD-KFM
- 08/08/17 - Enhanced Darkfield Hyperspectral Microscopy - Cytoviva at Nanosafety 2017 ›
FINAL PROGRAMME - Workshop: State of the art in 3D Surface Metrology - Rovigo - July 26, 2017
Schaefer South-East Europe Srl is pleased to announce this workshop in 3D profilometry, which will be held by the end of July in Italy.
Here below are all the details.
Location: Lab TE.SI. Rovigo,
Viale Porta Adige, 45
Rovigo — 45100
Date: 26 July, 2017
Registration & Welcome
New Confocal Technologies. Towards the Universal 3D Optical Metrology Technology
ISO 25178 Surface Texture Parameters & Roughness Measurements
Applications in 3D surface metrology
- Applications of profilometry in silicon and photovoltaics.
Bonnie Attard, Unversity of Malta
- Confocal and Interferometric Microscopy of Functional Surfaces.
Luigi Ribotta, Gian Bartolo Picotto, INRIM, Torino
- Quantification of burr in micromilling.
Fabrizio Medeossi, Marco Sorgato, University of Padova
- Characterisation of Ti6Al4V conditioned surfaces for enhanced wear resistance in biomedical applications.
Fabrizio Medeossi, Rachele Bertolini, University of Padova
- Effects of machined cavity texture on ejection force in micro injection molding
Marco Sorgato, Davide Masato, Giovanni Lucchetta, University of Padova
Latest Sensofar's implementations: new sensors for in-line metrology and the 5 axes S neox
Buffet lunch, live demo and samples testing (optional)
We will be glad to have you among the audience, please send your subscription to: Mr Paolo Bariani. E-mail: email@example.com, or call: (+39 347 2331213).
1) New confocal technologies. Towards the Universal 3D Optical Metrology Technology
Sensofar Metrology has developed new innovative software features for their 3-in-1 S-line 3D surface metrology systems. Two new measurement technologies –Confocal Fusion & Continuous Confocal– represent significant new developments in 3D surface metrology, and underline Sensofar’s technological lead in this field.
We will review:
- Confocal Fusion: main principle, test results, examples
- Continuous Confocal: standard confocal technique, how it works, test results.
2) ISO25178 Surface Texture Parameters & Roughness Measurements
Practical applications and guidelines for implementing ISO 25178. Topics that will be reviewed:
- The need for 3D texture analysis as compared with line-profiles
- A basic description of the ISO parameters
- The concept of spatial frequencies and filters – form, waviness, and roughness
- Examples and rough guidelines for analysis and parameter choice
3) New Sensors for in-line metrology and the 5-axes S neox
Our two in-line systems have primarily been designed to be compact, robust and easily integrated. The next priority was to align their specific strengths to those performance characteristics that are actually required in a production environment.
The S mart addresses the need for ultimate measurement flexibility in an in-line capable package, and is positioned as the most versatile industrial system on the market.
The S onix provides the speed required in a high-throughput industrial metrology system. With its high-speed camera and optimized optical and mechanical design, S onix is up to 7 times faster than other interferometric systems available today. Vertical resolution has been maintained, where the advantage of high speed brings with it the added bonus of improved resistance against vibration.
The Five Axes 3D optical profler combines a high-accuracy rotational module with advanced inspection and analysis capabilities. This enables automatic 3D surface measurements at defined positions which combine to create full 3D volumetric measurements. Three measurement technologies cover a wide range of scales, including form (focus variation), sub-nanometric roughness (interferometry) or critical dimensions that require high lateral as well as vertical resolution (confocal).