- ‹ 27/12/17 - High-Resolution Single Particle Zeta Potential of Biological Nanoparticles
- 12/03/18 - New IP-67 Enclosure Option - Protect your Digital 300 Series Mass Flow Meters and Control...
VASCO KIN™: unique time-resolved kinetic analysis capability
The VASCO KIN™ is a new generation of nanoparticle size analyzer combining a unique time-resolved kinetic analysis capability with an optical fiber remote probe for in situ measurement. Based on an innovative proprietary Software Time-Resolved Correlation (STRC) technology, VASCO KIN is by far the most accurate and versatile particle size analyzer on the market today, opening the field for new and advanced applications in colloids sciences.
- In situ & contactless optical fiber remote probe: small footprint, non-invasive
- Proprietary Time-Resolved corre-lation for real time Kinetics
- Frequency stabilized laser & artefact-free APD detector for ultra-fast measurement
- New embedded software dedica-ted to kinetics analysis: NANO KIN®
- Versatile: can be adapted to various environments & configu-rations (glass capillaries, auto-clave & reactor, hermetically sealed vials, mili-fluidic device, etc.)
- Measurement of diluted and/or subnanometer samples.
- High resolution kinetic moni-toring (time resolution: down to 200 ms)
- No moving parts easy maintenance, reliable
- High throughput measurements