The AFC automates extracellular vesicle (EV) isolation and enables precise and reproducible separation.
Previously, the process of EV isolation has been labour-intensive and difficult to scale.
Using the AFC, together with qEV size exclusion chromatography columns, EV isolation can be achieved easily and with minimal intervention.
- Suitable for small-scale and high throughput processing of EV containing samples.
- Measures fluid volume precisely by weight.
- Place multiple AFCs side by side for parallel processing.
- Efficient and easy to use - LED light prompts make it easy to keep track of progress, while the RFID tag reader registers which qEV column has been loaded and number of uses. Rotational carousel holds collection tubes and advances as weight is reached.
- Easier navigation - Improved user interface with enhanced touch screen sensitivity creates a more user-friendly experience.
- Greater flexibility - Easily customise purified collection volumes to suit your requirements. With Gen 2 columns, you can prioritise purity, concentration or recovery.
- Fits easily into any lab - Cost-effective and compact.